Aims is Growing, our Team is Expanding, and Creating Great Opportunities! We want to hire the most talented people we can to help our students succeed!
Aims Community College, locally governed, locally funded, is a debt-free and progressive community college with centralized administrative services located on the Greeley Campus, which supports three additional locations. Situated on the front range of the Colorado Rockies, serving over 8000 learners annually, Aims Community College prepares students for success in more than 200 degree and certificate programs. Our wonderful staff, faculty, and administration work as a team to ensure excellent service. This commitment was recognized by The Denver Post and Monster Jobs as the “Best Place to Work” in 2018 and 2019!
Our commitment to a Diverse Community:
- Our student body reflects the growing diversity of our community: 55% of our students identify as white, 36% as Hispanic, 2% as Asian, 2% as African-American, and 2% as multiracial. Aims Community College is committed to serving all of our students, including populations that are traditionally underserved in higher education, and we welcome applicants who share a commitment to inclusive excellence.
Purpose: Build a Stronger Community
Vision: First Choice - The Recognized Leader in Learning and Student Success
Mission: Provide knowledge and skills to advance quality of life, economic vitality, and overall success of the diverse communities we serve.
2018-2023 Strategic Directions:
Empower Students to Succeed
Enhance Operational Performance
Enrich Northern Colorado Economic Development
Thank you for your interest in working at Aims Community College!
Questions or Need Assistance:
- If you need assistance applying for a job, please contact our HR Department, firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us at 970-339-6670.
Are you a current Aims Employee or Student Worker? If so, we need you to apply through your Workday account.
Instructions for Aims Applicants:
- Please close this window and log into your Workday account. Apply by using the "Career" application on your home page. If you're a student worker please use "Find Student Jobs" under the "Career" application to apply.
Instructions for all Applicants:
- In order to be considered please provide a thorough and complete application.
- Clearly document job duties performed that relate to responsibilities, qualifications, and essential job duties in the “Work Experience” section on the application. We evaluate your experience based on this information.
- Clearly outline dates of employment and hours worked per week or credit hours worked per term for each employment experience listed in the Work Experience section of the Application.
- Please make sure you state whether work experience (aka work history) is part time or full time employment (full time is 40 or more hours per week).
- Be sure to upload all the required documents listed at the bottom of the Job Description. This can be uploaded as part of your application materials in the "My Experience" section. If there are missing documents, your incomplete application will not be considered.
- Upon hire, all positions at Aims Community College require a criminal background check, and may require a MVR, and/or drug screen. Keep in mind, a conviction does not automatically preclude candidates from being employed. The nature of a conviction will be considered relative to the duties of the position.