First Officers B737
Aircraft typeB737 CL| B737 NG
Areas of operationLithuania
AERVIVA, an international consultancy based in Dubai, has an excellent reputation and solid expertise in the industry with more than 7000 pilots, technicians and engineers contracted for our clients and a network of 100,000 aviation professionals looking for new opportunities in the field.
Check the opportunities we have to offer and let us take care of your next role in aviation!
AERVIVA is now recruiting experienced Boeing 737 First Officers to fly for KlasJet.
- Commuting options from NIA (your Nearest International Airport)
- The Airline arranges all travel from/to the NIA (for duty purposes and whilst in training)
- Variable roster, 14 ON / 7 OFF option
- Start Date: to be announced
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch with selected candidates.
Assessment days have started!
- EASA/JAA (frozen) ATPL license
- Class 1 Medical
- Type rated and current on B737 300-900
- A minimum of 500 actual flight hours (SIM hours not included)
- Preferably experience on the B737
- Successful completion of Wet Drill Training
- Successful completion of Initial CRM Training
- Successful completion of Initial Low Visibility Ground Training
- ICAO English Language level 4 or higher
- Covid vaccination certificate (Candidates who are in process of vaccination will be considered as well)