B737NG First Officers | Luxembourg
Aircraft typeB737 NG
Areas of operationEurope
Luxair B737NG First Officers
We are pleased to announce that we are helping our client Luxair with their recruitment for B737NG First Officers. As a pilot First Officer with Luxair, you will be responsible for operating scheduled and charter flights on their network.
- Valid EASA ATPL License (or CPL/IFR with Frozen ATPL)
- Current Type Rating Boeing B737 NG
- ELP Level 4 minimum, ideally the candidates can also speak German or French
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to relocate
- Unrestricted Right to live and work in the EU
- Direct fix-termed contract
- 31 days annual leave pro rata
- First 2 weeks accommodation provided by Luxair
- 10 days OFF per month, including a block of 4 OFF Days
- Return to home base most evenings giving a good work life balance.
- Staff travel benefits for employee and two additional beneficiaries as of day 1
- Free uniform
Contractair (by Resource Group) pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently.
Send us your CV by clicking on the Apply button.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.