B1/B2 Engineers - B737 / A320 - Germany
Areas of operationGermany
B1 and/or B2 licensed engineer roles - Germany
7 on - 7 off - rotation
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Frankfurt, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Nuremberg
Accommodation: Provided for the first few weeks
CAE Parc aviation are currently recruiting for a renowned independent MRO service provider with an extensive operations network, specialised in line maintenance support.
We are looking for qualified B1 and/or B2 licensed engineers with B737NG, B737 Max or A320 Type Rating for multiple bases in Germany.
If you are a B1 or B2 Type rated engineer, this role might be right for you.
What can you expect?
Diversity- They work in an informal, international, and dynamic working environment They have an incredible diversity of people in their organisation with over 1000 team members of different nationalities.
Work-life balance- They have balanced shift schedule (7 days on - 7 days off, 12-hour shifts).
Other benefits - shift allowances, monthly bonus' card, 13 payments per year, pension scheme, annual leave - 27 days in the first 2 years, and then 30 days.
Do you have?
- AML EASA Part-66 CAT B1 OR B2 with A320 and/or B737 NG or Max type rating depending on the location.
- At least 2 years' experience as a licensed maintenance engineer
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of German beneficial.
- Previous experience in Line maintenance ideally.
- Analytical thinking and in-depth specialist knowledge desired.
- Ability of working in a team and full capability of working in different shifts.
- Customer minded, quality and result driven, flexible attitude, strong communication skills.
Would you like to know more?
If you liked what you read until here and are interested in applying for this position, submit your application today and we will contact you shortly with more information.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse. CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.