On behalf of a highly successful Aircarft Maintenance Organisation, Zenon are looking to source a Aircraft Maintenance Cost Estimator to be located in Bournemouth.
Working as part of the Commercial Department and reporting to the Commercial Manager.
- Hours: Full-time 40 hour week, Monday to Friday
- Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance
Main Responsibilities include:
• Raising of cost estimates and generating quotations for aircraft maintenance
• Generating and processing of contract change orders
• Customer liaison
• Research and project work
• Assist with collation and correction of data for invoice processing and generation
• General and technical administration
• Possess a good working knowledge of raising estimates and generating quotations
• Experience of working in a manufacturing, workshop or engineering environment, with preference given to candidates from within the aviation/aerospace industry
• The ability to read and understand aircraft maintenance manuals will be a distinct advantage
• Recent experience in processing invoicing and billing an advantage but not essential
• Excellent communication skills are required for this position with customer facing experience beneficial
• A good standard in English and Maths
• Attentive to detail with the ability to sustain thoroughness and accuracy
• Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Be eligible to hold security clearance to SC level
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.