Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one the Business Jet Charter Airline to source a Maintenance Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in South East Asia Region.
- Competitive salary
- Holiday destination
- Private Medical cost reimbursed by the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Responsible for the maintenance management of Repair Station and FAA Part 145 Repair Station.
• Familiar working knowledge of FAA Code of Federal Regulations, Local Regulations, industry best practices, OSHA and IS-BAO requirements.
• Complies with, reviews, develops and implements internal company policies and procedures outlined within the company FAA and Local Repair Station Quality Control Manuals, Maintenance Bulletins, Training Program Manual (TPM) or any company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) document..
• Communicates effectively and accurately with the client, vendors, subordinates and other internal departments.
• Maintains a safe work environment and reports any unsafe conditions.
• Performs quality maintenance, preventive maintenance and inspections to conform within the standards established by the company, Federal regulation and industry best practices achieving the highest reliability goals.
• Troubleshoots reported discrepancies and handles complex technical challenges.
• Reviews and approves invoices. Reconciles invoices with vendors and process to accounting department for payment.
• Maintains control of expenditure and expenses per the annual budget.
• Other duties may be assigned, as needed, by the Director of Maintenance
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Minimum of two (2) years of college or equivalent technical training, in related field preferred
• Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) Certificate or EASA Part 66 AMEL mandatory
• Ten (10) years of experience in aviation maintenance
• Five (5) year’s or more of practical corporate aircraft maintenance experience on company type or similar type of aircraft.
• Thorough knowledge of maintenance planning, along with management oversight of inspections, repairs, and modifications.
• Flexible working schedules is a must.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Must also be able to pass a required 10-year background check.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Antonio Navarro in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.