Zenon are currently seeking an experienced FBO Supervisor to perform and oversee daily operational and administrative duties with one of our leading clients based in Scotland.
The role is tasked to ensure a safe, efficient and enjoyable customer experience to all our FBO clientele. This is a physical and hands on role, offered on a full-time rostered basis of 4 days on and 4 days off.
- 4 days on and 4 days off.
- Competitive salary
Main Responsibilities of Position:
- Supervising and directing FBO staff on duty during assigned shifts to deliver a safe, efficient and positive customer experience in accordance with published company procedures and relevant regulations.
- Supervising an exceptional client experience in all aspects of work in accordance with Company standards, achieving and maintaining the highest level of customer service standards at all times and by all members of the FBO team.
- Safely and efficiently conducting, directing and overseeing handling, cleaning and refuelling operations on a variety of aircraft as required, whilst adhering to all relevant policies and procedures
- Be a primary customer facing representative of the company when necessary. To be well presented, with impeccable conduct, conducive to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Ensuring the quality of fuel in order to adhere to/maintain Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental standards, as required by internal and external publications, policies, procedures and processes as appropriate
- Ensuring that the correct issue and receipt of aviation grade fuels to aircraft and to ensure that these are correctly recorded
- Directing aircraft towing activities as required and ensuring that routine and ad hoc apron foreign object inspections are undertaken
- Overseeing and directing all elements of aircraft and passenger handling including all standard and ad-hoc client services requested
- Coordinating the compilation and maintenance of any records, requests for data and general tasks pertinent to the operation as and when required
- Ensuring that all items required under the Carriage of Dangerous Goods is carried and maintained in accordance with the applicable regulations
- Coordinating all operational tasks associated with handling third party aircraft and overseeing the transportation of clients and third parties as required
- Administration of customer requests, documentation and invoices plus The maintenance of vehicle documentation and publications in accordance with current internal and external publications, policies, procedures and processes as appropriate
- Manage leave and sickness of the FBO ground handlers.
- Ensure a high quality of health and safety is adhered to and managed.
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly safety checks/tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Successful candidates will have and be able to show,
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills
- a proven history of aviation refuelling and of working within an FBO.
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literacy are essential.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.