Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
In anticipation of future openings, Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Cabin Service Cleaning Attendants to join our ground handling team at the Vancouver Airport .
Whether providing an aircraft cabin with equipment and cabin servicing supplies or cleaning the interior of an aircraft, our Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants play an important role in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
- Equipping the aircraft cabin for flight according to specifications with equipment and cabin servicing supplies.
- Cleaning interior of aircraft.
- Stocking the vehicles used in the grooming function.
- Stocking and cleaning of the cabin "make-up" rooms and area.
- Stocking and maintaining cabin services kit and other associated duties.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant role:
- Team player.
- Previous janitorial experience a definite asset.
- Available for shift work - early mornings, evenings, midnights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift heavy objects.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
Conditions of Employment:
- Eligible candidates must be eligible to work in Canada, possessing a valid driver's license and be available to attend full time training (attendance is mandatory).
- Candidates must also pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT). (To obtain this security clearance candidates must undergo a thorough criminal background search, please see Transport Canada website for additional details).
Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.