Important! This job ad is no longer active
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Cabin Crew Manager & Instructor based in the Netherlands.
- Direct management of assigned crew through clear direction, motivation and development to ensure highest standards of performance and productivity are achieved and maintained. Ensure awareness, understanding and buy-in to Service Delivery objectives, standards and requirements.
- Work as part of a cohesive team of Cabin Crew Managers (CCMs), providing fair and consistent management of issues and application of policies. Liaise (within and across teams) on issues, identifying opportunities and agreeing solutions.
- Apply clear assessment criteria and measures for on-board appraisals. Guide the Senior Flight Pursers (SFPs)/Pursers in carrying out on-board appraisals, ensuring quality and consistency of reporting.
- Previous experience in a similar position - preferably with an airline
- Fluent in English and Dutch, German is also an advantage
- Experience of delivering results through large work groups
no requirements specified