To provide Pilot instruction and training for students of a professional pilot courses at the highest level of competence.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Responsible to ensure that aircraft are operated to the highest standards of safety and in accordance with the training and procedures manuals.
- Responsible for ensuring all instruction given is compliant with AAG procedures manual and applicable regulations
- Responsible for conducting an accurate and consistent approach to pilot instruction and assessment which is completed and delivered in accordance with training and procedures manuals.
- Responsible to report any safety related error or incident immediately.
- Responsible for reporting on students’ progress and performance in accordance with the training and procedures manual and informing Chief Flight Instructor of any failure to achieve the required standard.
- Responsible for the confidentiality and security of all examination papers, pilot licenses and pilot assessment forms whilst under their control (on duty)
- Responsible for keeping themselves up to date and current with the latest developments in flight instruction and CRM techniques.
- Applied technical skills
- Team working
- Customer Focus
- Detailed Handling
- Judgement and decision making
Key skills and knowledge required: (i.e. those required to fulfil role, including qualifications):
- Have a valid ATPL/CPL/IR license with Flight Instructors rating / certificate acceptable to the Civil Aviation Authority.
- Have at least 500 hours flying experience as a Pilot on aeroplanes. Flight Instructor Rating on C172 preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in aeronautics and/or relevant pilot course and/or training preferred but not required
- Applicants must be willing to be assigned in Europe, Middle East, or Southeast Asia and/or to other business units