Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for an ACMI Leasing Broker in APAC (Singapore), who has several years of experience in a similar role, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
Purpose of the Role
- To work with existing and potential airline clients and handle enquiries from their conception to execution by offering tailored solutions suitable to client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- To develop and grow the ACMI Leasing product by ensuring solutions are offered in a timely manner in a highly competitive market-place.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft solutions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients / airlines and new business leads to maximise business opportunities.
- To work as part of a team and recommend new areas for development for the division.
- Ensure all contracts are made according to company requirements, are accurate and legally compliant with managers approval
- Liaise with clients and suppliers on issues relating to contracts to ensure these are addressed
- Ensure invoices are raised correctly with accurate information and payments are paid by clients and to suppliers in an agreed time scale.
- Carry out reconciliations for ACMI flights and ensure theseare closed and recharged accordingly.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers to maximise profits on individual files or to assist for others’ files.
- To create and develop ACMI Leasing opportunities within the aviation industry.
- To negotiate lease contracts and maintain a full in depth understanding of lease requirements.
- Maintain an ability to undertake wet, damp and dry leases.
- Keep up to date with activities of other ACMI Leasing Brokers using the appropriate network of communication.
- Contact airlines to confirm weekly and seasonal aircraft availability and communicating this to colleagues and other airlines to maximise sales.
- To work in conjunction with the annual strategies laid out by the Board of Directors, Senior Management and Management Teams.
- In coordination with, and under the guidance of, the SVP ACMI Leasing (APAC) and Group Marketing Department, to undertake ACMI Leasing specific marketing initiatives to ensure the growth and professional representation of the organisation’s brand.
- Attend and represent the organisation at agreed trade shows, conferences and industry events.
- At all times to ensure that legal and commercial risks (to the extent relevant to the post holder role) are identified and minimized through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary Board of Directors.
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- To travel when required in line with business needs.
- Keep up to date with industry changes, procedures and requirements relating to job role.
- Participate in a rotating out of hour’s duty rota within the commercial team (where necessary).
Qualities We Look For
- Several years of experience in ACMI/Aircraft leasing.
- Attention to details and critical thinking.
- Rapport building/maintenance within the industry.
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.