We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Support & Training Coordinator to join our Business Systems and Processes team at our Head Office in Gatwick. The role will be initially a 12 month fixed-term contract covering a period of leave in the team, with the option to extend if required.
The ideal candidate will have around 2-3 years’ experience of training and supporting users across a range of systems to include a CRM as an example. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating new, maintaining and updating existing training content and materials through a variety of platforms including Easy Generator and LinkedIn Learning. In addition to testing systems, the candidate will also be tasked with conducting systems demonstrations so cultural and time zone awareness and a confident, talkative and clear communication style is essential to succeed in this role.
This role will help to support a busy project within the department, so we are looking for a focused and adaptable individual who enjoys a challenge and being part of a hardworking team. Relevant qualifications whilst appreciated are not required as experience outweighs the need for formal training.
If you are a skilled trainer and experienced in supporting users on a range of systems, looking for an exciting new challenge within a growing and developing team, please do not hesitate to express your interest today!
Purpose of Role
- Manage the implementation of support and training on systems that are centrally managed by the team, across the group
- Day to day management of allocated Projects
- Support of new developments and processes and support the team in all other aspects when required
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage support desk to ensure that all tickets are resolved to the user's satisfaction
- Primary trainer for BS&P systems
- Create Guidelines and User Manuals in collaboration with the other team members
- Share blogs and communications on changes and best practices to users of our systems on a regular basis
- Maintain and update training documents and videos
- Continually investigate new and improved ways to train users to ensure even long standing employees remain engaged
- Create and maintain new starter package
- Help create a strategy for training and ensure this is always followed
- Responsible for ensuring that the support desk tickets are classified and reported accurately to stakeholders
- Provide support during deployments including user testing of system, to ensure successful roll out of new applications
- Ongoing support and testing on new systems/Functionality
- Representing the team at meetings with internal stakeholders at all levels to provide information, ideas and solutions on how the systems can support their business objectives
Chapman Freeborn combines over 45 years of experience with unrivalled global coverage to meet the air charter requirements of customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The company’s diverse client base includes major corporations, governments, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and relief agencies, as well as high net worth individuals (HNWIs) and prominent figures from the entertainment world.
Chapman Freeborn’s depth of aviation expertise includes managing passenger and cargo charter operations, aircraft leasing, humanitarian airlifts, and much more.
The group’s subsidiary companies include Chapman Freeborn OBC, Chapman Freeborn Flight Support, Intradco Cargo Services, Magma Aviation, and Arcus Air Logistics.
To provide safe, reliable and cost-effective air charter solutions for the movement of cargo and passengers across the world.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to the right candidate
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so please refrain from calling us.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.