Avion Express is an experienced narrow body ACMI operator operating 22 Airbus A 320 family aircraft.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating inAfrica, Asia Pacific, South America.
In 2019 Avion Express established Avion Express Malta, a subsidiary airline based in Malta which operates Airbus A 320 aircraft fleet.
Avion Express was recognized by Verslo Žinios as one of the Top 20 Most Desirable Employers in Lithuania in 2019 The company was also awarded ACMI Operator of the Year 2019 at Air Transport Awards by International Business News and reached the 22 nd position among Lithuanian Business Leaders Top 500 in 2018 according to Verslo Žinios.
Avion Express is an airline of opportunities that creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
‣ Investigate the company’s incidents and safety relate occurrences from the aircraft maintenance perspective
‣ Issue safety recommendations for incident/accident prevention
‣ Improve and implement safety standards and best industry practices in cooperation with the managers of the related departments
‣ Identify and monitor aircraft technical issue trends affecting safety
‣ Organize Maintenance Safety Action Group meetings
‣ Experience in EASA Part 145 and/or Part M field
‣ Broad technical knowledge of Airbus A 32 0 family aircraft
‣ Professional attitude, impartiality and dedication to safety
‣ Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
‣ Good English language skills, both written and verbal
‣ Computer literacy
‣ Previous experience as a Maintenance Safety Officer or a qualification as an Incident/Accident Investigator would be an advantage
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
‣ Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center
‣ Competitive salary and social benefits, including health insurance
‣ All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth
‣ Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment