ALG is currently hiring professional and experienced B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our growing aviation client, a well-established reputation worldwide based in Lagos Nigeria. This position will give successful aspirants an exceptional involvement to append on to their qualifications. This is an open-ended, ongoing type of contract with a variety of shift schedule offering a competitive hourly rate. flights, accommodation and insurances covered for the successful candidate
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot problems, make repairs, and complete inspections.
- Ensure smooth maintenance processes with strict adherence to schedules & targetsMaintain the aircraft, repair the reported defects and ensure the plane service so it can leave in confidence.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates will require the following attributes:
- EASA B2 license with ratings and current experience on B777
- Relevant and recent experience in aircraft maintenance
- Adept working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy and quality;
- Willing and able to do flexible working hours.
- Willing to work in Lagos Nigeria
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Robin at +65 3159 3187 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm SST.