For our EASA Part 145 Line Maintenance station in Cyprus we are looking for an enthusiastic Station Planner with strong organization skills. You will be working on the line station with a small group of motivated Engineers and will be responsible for the planning of the day to day jobs. On a daily base you report to the Line maintenance Manager.
- Coordinating the day to day line operation
- Planning of the Line Maintenance Workorders
- Short and Long term Manpower planning in Cooperation with the Line Maintenance Manager.
- Single point of contact with the customer on location
- Warehouse management.
- Tooling Management
- Housekeeping of the office/stores
- Reporting to the Line Maintenance Manager.
- Several years of experience in a Part 145 organization
- Good knowledge of Aviation Legislation
- Project Management and Planning experience
- Experienced in Line Maintenance
- Fluent English
- Strong Leadership and organization skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Flexible and assertive
- Strong motivation and capacity to work in a small team in a dynamic and challenging environment.