On behalf of a highly successful maintenance Company Zenon are looking to source a Technical Librarian for their operation based in Bournemouth.
The Technical Librarian works at group level to manage and maintain subscriptions and publications in accordance with the company's Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE), the regulations produced by EASA, the UK CAA and other applicable regulatory authorities under whose registers the company maintains aircraft.
• Salary Commensurate with experience
• Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Account Manager Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Main Responsibilities include
- Liaise with internal commercial and engineering teams, and external organisations including operators, manufacturers, vendors and suppliers to ensure document and data integrity.
- Manage documentation and data including manufacturer approved data for design modifications, including drawings and engineering change notifications, in the support of configuration control.
- Co-ordinate certification requirements and administer subscription services.
- Document, verify and, publish and distribute publications in accordance with regulatory and organisational policies.
- Work at group level to manage and maintain technical records, publications and subscriptions to support compliance and engineering departments; provide support in the scoping and delivery of projects.
- Work with guidance from the Base Maintenance Manager, the Technical Services Manager, the Continuing Airworthiness Manager and other stakeholders to define and develop workflow process, approvals, and information management protocols. Document and disseminate library procedures and processes. Assist and train colleagues with library access.
- Conducts scheduled library audits, including assisting in the preparation of internal and external audits; manages and reports on corrective and preventative actions for non-conformance issues.
- Maintain directives correspondence.
- Be the point of contact by phone and email for all technical library enquiries.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
- Good standard of English and Maths.
- Good IT skills – proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working in the aviation industry within a technical records/librarian role, preferably within an aircraft maintenance environment.
- Excellent levels of accuracy and strong attention to detail.