Ethiopian Airlines Boeing B737 NG Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present Ethiopian Airlines requirements for immediate and upcoming employment of Boeing B737 NG Captains for a three year renewable contract. Ethiopian accepts candidates up to age 60 making this is an excellent opportunity for Boeing B737 NG captains aged above 55 who want to fly up to age 65.
Ethiopian Airlines Renumeration Package
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
Annual before tax (gross) 211,600 US$
Annual after tax (net) 137,500 US$
Monthly after tax (net) 11,400 US$
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
Ethiopian Airlines B737 NG Captain Technical Requirements
- ICAO ATPL with a valid and current captain type rating on an B737NG issued by a member country of ICAO
- 3,500+ hours of jet time
- 2,500+ hours PIC jet time
- 500+ hours PIC on the B737 NG at the start of employment
- Flown as captain an aircraft of the B737 NG aircraft family within the last 12 months
- International routes experience
- Age 60 or below and hold a valid Class 1 medical at the start of employment
- ICAO Level 4 or higher English
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: October 29, 2018