Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2019-03-22
Valid to: 2019-06-30
Office, Middle Managers
Peak Performance Recruitment are currently working with an industry leading airline to find a driven, forward thinking maintenance planner to join their team.
- Deliver all Planning tasks related to Continuing Airworthiness as defined in CAME and CAME-P within own and other areas within CAMO.
- Perform quality assurance of work packages prepared by team members.
- Support organization with special competence within the planning to continuously improve and deliver on process, technical and financial business targets, and support identification and delivery of break through targets.
- Develop knowledge and skill levels of team members by providing support, coaching and direction.
- Participate in and lead activities and projects within own and other functional areas, and with suppliers.
- Represent CAMO internally and externally with manufacturers, suppliers and authorities.
- Support the Team Manager with his responsibilities, acting, where possible, as second line and redundancy for specific areas of responsibility.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within the aviation industry, related to continuing airworthiness or aircraft maintenance planning activities.
- Proven experience working with planning processes, projects/initiatives related to optimization, development or business change leading to a cost reduction and/or quality improvement.
- Practical experience of working with MMIS, preferably AMOS.