YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Invoice & credit card expense processing in the financial system and data entry into databases in accordance with Customer agreements and internal policies;
- Daily communication with service providers and finance department (hotels and transportation providers) related to invoices and expenses;
- Monthly processing of Statements of Expenses submitted by contracted flight and cabin crew;
- Monthly Per Diem reports processing for employees;
- Prepare expense-related reports and statistics;
- Analyzing project-related actual expenses vs budget.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Proactivity and initiative in optimising costs;
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving;
- Accuracy and attention to detail and ability to produce reports;
- Ability to beat deadlines and to also perform multiple tasks at the same time;
- Excellent skills in time management;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel advanced knowledge);
- Eagerness to learn new things.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx allow our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also do that in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people worldwide as we are on our way to significant expansion.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.