All About Us
The Engineer is responsible for establishing and maintaining the configuration of aircraft and sub components in the company’s computer and manual systems. This includes developing and justifying repairs, modifications, campaigns and other projects to be accomplished on aircraft.
Avionics Discipline – Engineering is looking for an individual to focus on aircraft avionics and electrical systems for our Bombardier CRJ fleets. This engineer will also be responsible for CAT II and RVSM activities as well as liaison with Endeavor’s FOQA program.
All About The Role
- Fully applies basic engineering theories, concepts, principles and techniques to problems and situations by specific customers.
- Provides interface with vendor and manufacturer representatives on technical issues pertaining to specific job functions.
- Utilizes basic knowledge of the aircraft, performance, engines, structures, systems and their components as it pertains to specific job functions.
- Assists other engineers in the analysis of statistical data and basic engineering analysis.
- Performs financial calculations to determine project feasibility.
- Identifies moderately complex and complex issues and problems; actively and constructively participates in problem solving discussion and resolution; breaks down problems into distinctive parts and identifies priorities to address each part.
- Provides direction and overall program management for engineering projects.
- Frequent repetitive motion such as typing.
- Limited physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, electronic equipment and Aircraft Maintenance Manuals not in excess of 25 lbs.
- May involve long periods of sitting and standing.
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment.
- Receives general work direction from the Manager, Engineering.
- Requires contact with staff and business relationships including the FAA and OEMs.
- Other duties as assigned.
All About You
- Bachelor's degree OR a combination of education and related airline operations experience OR Airframe & Powerplant license with at least 2-3 years of related airline operations experience
- Strong work ethic, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical, interpretive and organizational skills.
- Able to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Outlook PowerPoint and advanced Excel spreadsheet experience.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate complex material and concepts at all levels within the organization.
- Able to clearly verbalize basic engineering concepts, theories, and practices to manager and peers.
- Clearly and effectively communicates technical and non-technical concepts in written form to managers, peers, and other internal customers.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment, effectively interacts on a daily basis with workgroup customers to ensure proper application of engineering concepts.
- Able to work additional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Up to 20% travel
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.