Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to fill a vacancy as a Licensed Technical Writer to support the ongoing development and adjustments of Air Canada’s Maintenance Program. Job direction for this position will be provided by the System Configuration Manager
Be knowledgeable in computer technology, in order to update aircraft maintenance program documentation, manuals, instructions for aircraft and related components operated by the Company and perform associated duties as required.
- Hold, or possess the qualifications to obtain, a Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineering license with Avionics or Mechanical or Structural qualifications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to write clear/concise Technical Instructions. Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good familiarity with PC-based software (Windows, MS-Office products).
- Must be able to demonstrate skill in area of expertise.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed to meet demanding deadlines or support an installation.
- Be able and available to travel where our aircraft work and training is performed.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.