AMTES GmbH is a growing MRO, providing maintenance for B747-CL, B747-400, B747-8F and B737-CL aircrafts. We are a rapidly growing company bringing exciting opportunities for the right professional, who thrives on change and who would like to play a part in our growth.
For our extended business in Leipzig we are looking for:
- CAT-B1 mechanic for B 747 (f/m) (LEJ) -
- CAT-B1 mechanic for Airbus 320 Fam (f/m) (LEJ) -
- CAT-B1 mechanic for B 737CL/NG (f/m) (LEJ) -
- valid EASA Part 66 license;
- experience in the aircraft maintenance;
- flexibility (work place / work time), resilience and quality awareness;
- independent, structured and result-oriented working methods;
- reliability and high level of commitment;
- ability to adapt to changing work conditions and issues;
- willingness to shift work (also night, weekend)
- good knowledge of English;
- driving license class B
We are offering a two-year contract with the possibility of extension to a permanent appointment, 25 vacation days per year and attractive payment.
Our shift roster is 5 days on / 2 days off (can be changed).