Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
As a CNC Machinist, You must be able to work and produce machined components to the company design and manufacturing procedure. To comply to the CMM’s when working on the overhaul projects.
Scope of responsibilities
- Work with materials such as aluminium and stainless steel.
- Work within the guidelines of the manuals and governed company practices.
- Ensure you have suitable tooling and equipment to undertake general work tasks.
- Produce accurate parts within the allotted time scales.
- Program the CNC in order to produce parts.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
- Able to read and understand design drawings.
- Knowledge of operating machinery (including CNC machines, ideally XYZ Machines with Siemens controls.
- An attitude to overcome problems and issues.
- Be able to work on own and use initiative whilst producing components.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work to tight schedules and deadlines, with multiple priorities.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability.
If you find violations, report this job