Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
Currently we are seeking for Cabin Safety Compliance Verification Engineer to lead certification aspects for modification activities and new products development.
Scope of responsibilities
- Directly report to Head of the Office of Airworthiness for all aspects of certification activities.
- Verification of compliance of a change or repair with the applicable airworthiness requirements.
- Approval of design and certification data.
- Day to day management of certification activities within the Office of Airworthiness, ensuring compliance with all elements of EASA part 21 J approval.
- Advising all engineering teams in all questions related to airworthiness and certification.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
- Degree Qualified in a relevant Engineering Field or at least 5 years’ experience relevant to the position.
- Be of a character that displays a thorough, methodical approach and attention to technical data.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of certification process of changes and repairs to large aero planes and product development cycle under EASA rules.
- Ability to work in multinational team and to adapt to the working environment with cultural differences.
- Have excellent English language skills, both reading and writing.