Xiamen Airlines Boeing B737 NG Captain
European Simulator Assessments and Medical Consultations
Barcelona - June 20 to 24
Register with us today
Attendees responsible for own travel and hotel expenses
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present the latest Xiamen Airlines Boeing B737 NG Captain package. Xiamen Airlines now offers the best Boeing B737 NG package in the World with the best selection of rotation options.
Xiamen Airlines requires for immediate and upcoming employment Boeing B737 NG Captains for a three year renewable contract.
Xiamen Airlines Rotation Options & Renumeration
- Option 1 – China Residency
- Option 2A – 22 days on / 16 days off
- Option 2B – 44 days on / 16 days off
- Option 3A – 19 days on / 11 days off
- Option 3B – 38 days on / 22 days off
The figures below include monthly remuneration, all bonuses and allowances . Before tax numbers are shown only for illustrative and comparative purposes.
Annual before tax (gross) ranging from 397,100 US$ to 521,000 US$
Annual after tax (net) ranging from 253,000 US$ to 333,000 US$
Monthly after tax (net) ranging from 21,100 US$ to 27,700 US$
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
Xiamen Airlines Boeing B737NG Captain Technical Requirement
- Hold a passport and ICAO ATPL (with current captain type rating on the B737 NG or EFIS (3/4/500) family) from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 5,000+ hours total time
- 2,000+ hours total time on multi-crew, multi-engine jets
- 500+ hours as PIC on the B737 NG or EFIS (3/4/500)
- Flown B737 NG or EFIS (3/4/500) within the last 12 months
- Age 55 or below with a valid Class 1 medical with a minimum of three months of validity at the start of employment
- ICAO Level 4 or higher English
Candidates who hold a Being EFIS (B737-3/4/500, B747-400, B767 and B777) captain rating that meet the above requirements (with the exception of the PIC time on the B737 NG) are also acceptable on a case-by-case basis. Airline will provide accepted candidates who meet the above requirements with recurrent or conversion training under a training bond agreement.
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: March 26, 2019