RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire 25 FIRST OFFICERS and 20 CAPTAINS for CRJ 900/700 for our Client ADRIA AIRWAYS:
Established in 1961, The Slovenian airline Adria Airways offers more than 170 scheduled flights each week to Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Manchester, Moscow, Munich, Paris, Podgorica, Prague, Pristina, Sarajevo, Skopje, Tirana, Vienna, Warsaw, and Zurich.
- Organizational skills
- Precision and reliability
- Self-disciplined with high integrity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and motivation to achieve a consistently high level of performance
- High stress tolerance and capacity
- Able to make good judgments and decisions
Type Rated candidates preferred with 500 hours Minimum on Type. For Non Type Rated candidates : There is a €30.000,00 training bond for NTR which will decrease as the contract goes on, basically month by month as the pilot stays. By the end of year 3 the bond will be zero. If he/she leaves after 1.5 years they pay €15.000,00”
Interview process involves:
1. Theoretical exam
2. Psychological evaluation
3. SIM test
At first, candidates perform theoretical exams and interviews. The ones who pass proceed to Simulator evaluation and interview. Simulator evaluation and interview are done approximately 2 weeks after theoretical exam and Psychological evaluation.
BASES: LJU, PAD, PRN, VIE, SCN
Average Salary: FO is 5.300,00 € gross. Deviances up to 20 % in both directions are possible due to per diems and flown sectors.
· 10 days OFF Per Month Plus at least 30 days of vacation.
· During training, transport (to/from simulator), salary and accommodation is paid by Adria Airways. Candidates are employed by Adria Airways on the day when they start training and they receive the salary from the day when training begin.
· Permanent Contract with 6 Month’s Trial Period.
- Updated CV
- EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- EASA Air Transport Pilot License
- Certificate of Impunity, a Certificate from the Criminal Records
- Last 3 pages of Log book
REQUIREMENTS for FIRST OFFICER:
· EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
· EASA Frozen Air Transport Pilot License (CPL with completed ATPL theory) or ATPL
· Total 4000 hours with 2500 hours on aeroplanes with MTOW ≥ 18 000 kg
· Knowledge of English (ICAO Level 4)
· Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC)
· Right to live and work in EU