SF Airlines is a Chinese cargo airlines owned by SF Express (Group) Co. The company is headquartered in the No.1 Freight Depot of the International Shipping Center of Bao’an International Airport in Bao’an District, Shenzhen. SF Airlines fleet consists of 16 B757-200PCF, 1 B757-200FS, 13 B737-300SF, 3 B737-400SF AND 5 B767-300ER/BCF.
5 year initial / Renewable
-4 weeks on/2 weeks off
-10 days off per month (back to back available upon application to get 20 days off in 2 month)
- 3000+ hours total time
- 500+ hours total on type PIC time
- Date of last flight within last 6 months
- Age shall be under 55 for on type pilots
- Age shall be under 54 for non-type pilots
- Valid/current ATPL issued from a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China
- Valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China
- Be a citizen of ICAO member state
- Valid/current Class A (First Class) Medical
- No history of incidents or accidents.
- ICAO Level 4 English proficiency
- No criminal history. Must provide a notarized and authenticated proof of no criminal history document from your home country government