YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 350 office employees and 1400 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
To find out more about the company, visit our webpage-https://www.smartlynx.aero/en/careers
WHAT WILL YOU DO
This is an entry-level position therefore a great opportunity to kickstart your career within Fleet Transitions Department.
You will report to the Fleet Technical Manager and will work closely with the Fleet Modifications Engineer ensuring all materials are ordered and provisioned in a timely manner to meet the aircraft entry into service timeline.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Procuring all materials for aircraft EIS ensuring budget targets are met;
- Evaluate all material delivery times making decisions about when to expedite on an AOG basis;
- Report any material shortfalls to the Fleet Technical Manager and propose alternative solutions;
- Create a supplier network to ensure multiple options are available for all material requests;
- Liaise with all fleet and technical stakeholders ensuring all materials for EIS are requested;
- Report on budget risk on a weekly basis;
- Manage suppliers and ensure materials are shipped in a cost-efficient way.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Previous experience in a Material Supply Chain is essential for this role;
- You must have previous experience and the ability to build and nurture supplier relations;
- You must have the ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments and stakeholders;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs, and handling computer data and information;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent mental capacity to make quick, smart, and data-driven decisions;
- Excellent English (both: written and spoken);
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline;
- A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.