ALG has a great opportunity for a skilled Warehouse Officer/Stores person to join a reputable organisation located in Tamworth Airport. This position offers valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
This is a causal contract offering full time hours.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Maintaining company premises and equipment.
- Performing cleaning duties to ensure safety and suitability for use.
- Tool handling and management.
- Manual handling (picking and packing).
- Executing related task in airport ground operations and tacking instructions from Aircraft maintenance engineers.
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Forklift license is desirable but not essential.
- Full working rights in Australia
- Willing to obtain ASIC (it is a form of airport identification that allows you to work inside the Airport).
- Flexible to work in a 4 on, 4 off roster
- Willing to comply with medical requirement (drug/alcohol and physical test) at own cost.
- Strong attention to details, ability to multi-task and good communication skills and
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulation.
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Raysbel Ochoa at (07) 3860 4747 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST).