Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of one of the worlds leading training providers, to engage an experienced Training Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be based in London Gatwick.
- Private health insurance (Bupa)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Flexible holiday
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Pension scheme
- Electric Car scheme & Cycle to Work schemes
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid working offered
Main responsibilities -
- Manage assigned programs to ensure maximum training quality , client satisfaction and regulatory compliance
- Report to the Manager, Training Services and provide assistance to them and other Training Managers as required along with deputising in their absence
- Ensure training records and regulatory paperwork issues are managed and processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Support program scheduler to ensure the balanced and effective scheduling of instructors to fulfil client requirements
- Ensure adherence to processes as relevant
- Act as point of contact with instructors to ensure that training devices remain fit for the published curricula
- Coordinate with Sales department as appropriate
- Manage assigned program to ensure maximum client throughput and revenue capture
- Manage the training qualifications and currency of assigned instructors to ensure maximum instructor availability and currency
- Conduct simulator and classroom assessments of instructor competence and performance
- Develop staffing recommendations
- Be responsible for instructor standardization within the assigned fleet
- Arrange instructor meetings and training as required
- Support course preparation and availability of course documentation before customer course start date
- Support the creation of training curricula and courseware as required
- Monitor client progress and report on substandard performance, taking action where required
Minimum criteria -
- Previous aviation training experience
- Management experience within an aviation environment
- Must hold a UK CPL/ATPL (or be willing to convert from EASA) with SFI /TRI/SFE/TRE on any of the following - EMB 145, EMB 195, A320, A330/350, B757,767,B787
- Commercial aviation experience desirable
- Working knowledge of UK FCL and EASA Part FCL regulations
- Solid computer skills & knowledge of internet applications with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Results oriented with an ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours including public holidays and week-ends
- Fluency in English
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.