Do you want to be an integral part of the Training Department and develop and deliver training for a prestigious Aerospace organisation?
We have the perfect opportunity for you!!!
We are seeking a Trainer to join one of our Clients on a Permanent basis in Hayes, Heathrow!!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To develop and deliver Technical, EHS and Compliance training as identified by the company.
- To develop, implement and review training plans in line with the company's strategy to meet the changing needs.
- To work with the Training Manager to implement, review and develop a training plan for the business and interacting with departments to ensure the effectiveness of the plan.
- Work with managers and Quality department to define training requirements to fit the examination (stamp) requirements.
- Work with Training Manager and Quality to ensure training aligns with competence requirements and in line with refresher schedules.
- Arrange and schedule training with both internal and external trainers, set up and/or conduct Web Based Training.
- To comply with the company's policy and practice requirements as outlined in the employee handbook including Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- To work with the Training Manager to ensure effective management of the company's training budget.
- Develop, evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology.
- Coordinate off-site training activities for employees as and when necessary.
- To work with the Training Manager to develop and deliver effective training system for the business.
- To deputise for the Training Manager in their absence
Experience & Knowledge:
- Ideally have an aviation training background (EASA Part145)or health and safety training background
- Good technical knowledge of MRO processes preferred.
- Ability to manage and work within a multidisciplinary team
- Previous experience of delivering training/presentations
- Experience developing training materials, including eLearning resources
- A track record of successfully developing positive, productive and collaborative working relationships with a wide variety of partners
This is your chance to join a globally known company on a salary from £35,000 including numerous company benefits!
Invest in yourself and apply today!
** PLEASE NOTE, You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered **Trainer