Stores Inspector (SAW, Turkey)
Areas of operationTurkey
As a Stores Inspector at Smartlynx Airlines, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient management of spare parts and materials in our inventory while adhering to industry regulations and maintaining the highest quality standards. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the proper tagging and identification handling preservation and shelf- line limits control off all spares parts and materials whilst in stores;
- You will be using an ERP inventory system to ensure the stock management and the maintenance of the quality;
- You will ensure that stored materials do not deteriorate;
- Ensure that each item of tooling components and materials has been properly received, registered into the store, updated in the ERP inventory system, and is traceable;
- Ensure that the storage of all aircraft components and materials is carried out IAW defined procedures and current legislation;
- You will keep updated information regarding tools, components, and materials in the ERP inventory system;
- Assist in purchasing processes;
- Ensure high-level and quality of job performance of own;
- Show initiative and participate in process of enhancing your own professional competence.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU:
- Previous experience in aviation, logistics and warehouse will be considered as an advantage;
- You should have the right to live and work in Turkey;
- Knowledge of EASA Part-145 regulation will be considered as an advantage;
- Good English language skills are essential in this role;
- Proficient with MS Office programs;
- Proficiency with OASES maintenance software will be considered as an advantage;
- You should have solid communication and teamwork skills;
- Accuracy and willingness to take responsibility;
- Ability to see a broader picture of how your performance affects the business and make informed decisions;
- You should have excellent time organization skills and the ability to set priorities.
*Please note that Enhanced Background Checks will be conducted on all applicants and restrictions that can suspend the process of employment in accordance with EU 2015/1998 and the Law on Aviation Article 57.1 will be additionally evaluated. By applying to this job advertisement, the applicant takes full responsibility for declaring truthful information. In case, if information submitted is discovered false or the Enhanced Background Check result is returned negative, participation in the recruitment process will be terminated.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US:
- Opportunity to work together with global aviation experts;
- International, friendly, modern, and comfortable work environment;
- Fully paid lunch and healthy snacks in the office;
- Corporate and social events.
Consent to this service
Consent to this service