Join CAE’s simulator maintenance team near Milan Malpensa where you’ll perform preventative and corrective maintenance both on site and in the field. In this critical role you’ll ensure the continuous availability of CAE’s flight simulators for our customers as well as performing some design and upgrade work.
As part of the Simulator Maintenance team you’ll work a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off. The role includes a shift allowance and additional financial perks for standby hours and flexible shifts.
The role we are offering you:
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks on the simulators and simulator systems
- Diagnosing and correcting problems on the simulators and simulator systems
- Using maintenance management systems to record and track maintenance activities and using CAE’s quality management system
- Training technicians in basis engineering skills and completing all relevant training activities, pursuing personal professional growth
- Performing simulator pre-flight and post-flight activities
- Performing visual alignments
- Running and evaluating Qualification Test Guide (QTG) results
- Assisting with refurbishment and hardware modifications
- Providing customer service support and addressing customer needs in a timely manner
- Performing logistics duties including parts received, repair, and testing/ validation
Our ideal candidate has:
- Degree level qualification in relevant engineering/ technical field (or equivalent experience)
- Fluency in Italian and English languages
- Experience with use of test and diagnostic equipment
- Experience in preventative and correcting maintenance (ideally in hardware and software areas)
- Ideally some direct simulator experience or closely related field (avionics/ aircraft maintenance)
Milan (near Malpensa airport)
Shift work: 11-hour shifts (+ lunch hour). 4 days on, 4 days off.
Private medical insurance
Additional shift allowance
Annual leave: 16 days + 32 hours (for ROL hours)