CAE Parc aviation are currently recruiting for a renowned independent MRO service provider with an extensive operations network, specialised in line maintenance support.
We are looking for Sheet Metal workers to support the Line Maintenance team in Düsseldorf (DUS), Germany.
What can you expect?
Diversity - They work in an informal, international, and dynamic working environment They have an incredible diversity of people in their organisation with over 1000 team members of different nationalities.
Work-life balance - They have balanced shift schedule (7 weeks repetitive roster with a mixture of early, late and nightshift).
Other benefits - Tax free monthly bonus' card, 13 payments per year, pension scheme, up to 30 days of vacation depending on length of service, attractive employee discounts, as well as shift allowances.
Growth opportunities - Very good training and development opportunities in their own Part-147
What we expect from you?
- Carry out maintenance and repair work on the aircraft types in compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Make structural repairs to aircraft and aviation components according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled NDT maintenance.
- Ensure that all maintenance documents relating to your area of responsibility are completed in accordance with the regulations
- Ability of working in a team, strong communication skills and full capability of working in different shifts
- Customer minded, quality and result driven, flexible attitude.
Do you have?
- Previous experience in a sheet metal/structures role in the maintenance and repair of civil aviation aircraft/equipment in the field of line or base maintenance.
- A CAT-A and/or B1 license is desirable but not required.
- Good knowledge of EASA regulations - in particular regarding the rights and obligations as a mechanic, CAT A and NDT inspector.
- Fluency in English.
- Eligibility to live and work in Germany.
Would you like to know more?
If you liked what you read until here and are interested in applying for this position, submit your application today and we will contact you shortly with more information.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse. CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.