Senior Passenger Charter Broker, Italy
Areas of operationItaly
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
Alongside our significant company growth plans, we are looking for a motivated and engaged Senior Passenger Charter Broker based out of Italy to join our global team of Brokers. The ideal candidate should bring several years of experience working in Charter Brokering along with some experience in Aviation sales, and some operational understanding. We are keen to speak to professionals who have a good understanding of the Italian market.
We will provide the successful candidate with training, as well as the industry know-how. Bringing strong professional connections from clients and customer relationship management skills are essential for the successful candidate to bring.
Purpose of Role
- To manage all aspects of a charter flight from initial request to putting offers together, following up with client and carrying through to booking and handling of flight operation to its completion.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making a suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- To hit and surpass annual Gross Profit and Call Activity KPI’s set by the leadership team
- Communicate effectively with aircraft providers to obtain quotes.
- Negotiate with aircraft providers to secure the best value for clients.
- Evaluate suitable commission schedules to ensure profitability.
- Provide timely and accurate quotes to clients.
- Follow up regularly with clients to ensure booking confirmation.
- Accurately and legally complete contracts, insurance, and regulatory paperwork.
- Verify supplier contracts to ensure compliance with company requirements.
- Issue comprehensive flight briefs with all relevant flight information.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients and new business leads.
- Identify client requirements and provide suitable aircraft charter solutions.
- Keep clients informed of any booking developments.
- Effectively participate in conference calls to share information and collaborate with colleagues.
- Maintain up-to-date communication with other brokers using appropriate networks.
- Contact airlines to confirm weekend availability and maximize sales.
- Handle sensitive data with care and professionalism.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Support sales activities for new business development.
- Cold call potential clients to expand the client portfolio.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 11,500 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.
Chapman Freeborn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.