Senior Passenger Charter Broker
Published 2 months ago
Areas of operationUnited Kingdom
Are you ready to charter your own career? The runway to success in global aviation begins here… Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company? Chapman Freeborn is seeking two motivated and highly-skilled Senior Passenger Charter Brokers to join our dynamic team in our London Gatwick office. We will provide the successful candidate with training, as well as the industry know-how. Bringing strong professional connections from clients and customer relationship management skills are essential for the successful candidate to bring. Purpose of Role
- To manage all aspects of a charter flight from initial request to putting offers together, following up with client and carrying through to booking and handling of flight operation to its completion.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making a suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- To hit and surpass annual Gross Profit and Call Activity KPI’s set by the leadership team
- Communicate effectively and negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients.
- Evaluate suitable commission schedule.
- Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients.
- Follow up regularly and work towards confirmation.
- Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met.
- Verify supplier contract in detail and ensure all terms comply with CF charter agreement.
- Issue flight brief with all flight related information.
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads.
- Ensure client is always kept informed of any development linked to specific bookings.
- Contact airlines to confirm weekend availability and communicating this to colleagues and other airlines to maximise sales.
- Treat sensitive data with care and in a confidential and professional manner.
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
- Provide support for sales activity for new business development.
- Cold calling prospect clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients.
- Verify supplier(s) invoice(s) and communicate with accounts to issue invoice(s) to client(s) and ensure accuracy.
- Record all pertinent customer prospect information in the Company CRM system
- Provide leadership and mentoring or junior personnel by example and hands-on support to Brokers.
- Foster a highly collaborative, commercial approach to inter-company business encouraging greater communication at all levels.
- Positively communicate charter Operations and Sales Strategies outlined by the Board of Directors to the team.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Demonstrates leadership skills and qualities
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform