Senior Marketing Specialist
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company? We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Specialist to join our team in Dubai.
Purpose of the Role
- To strengthen the company’s brand position and to proactively reinforce the overall marketing efforts in the IMEA region.
- To implement effective marketing campaigns that meet the group’s objectives for new business generation and customer engagement.
- Actively work with brokers in the IMEA region to strengthen sales in these regions.
Key Job Responsibilities
Development and implementation of marketing strategy
- Working with President IMEA and Group Marketing to develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Evaluating different proposals and making recommendations to strategy.
- Measuring the success of specific campaigns using in-house CRM system.
- Liaising closely with the broker team located in IMEA to drive the business forward.
Researching, developing and evaluating marketing strategy
- Manage and execute marketing projects with fixed budgets.
- Measure and report the success of specific projects / campaigns – with a focus on return on investment.
- Work with CRM system and manage data for targeted marketing campaigns.
Digital (E-Marketing, Web, Social Media)
- Use digital software and e-marketing tools for regular, structured campaigns for all Chapman Freeborn products (e.g. regular aircraft availabilities, newsletters, promotions).
- Oversee strategy for digital expansion in IMEA – both in terms of organic results as well as pay per click advertising (liaising with the agency as necessary).
- Assist Group Marketing in developing strategy and directing the external web company now working on our behalf in IMEA.
- Supplement the efforts of the web company by creating regular in-house digital content (e.g. regular blog posts in local languages, content ideas).
Press, PR & Partnerships
- Generating regular Chapman Freeborn press releases and content for print and digital media.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key media contacts in IMEA.
- Manage PR at trade shows and launch events (setting up interviews and liaising with media).
- Targeting companies in IMEA for partnerships and affiliate programs – with a view to generating new leads and profitable business.
- To work in correlation with the Group Marketing Team.
- To work in conjunction with the yearly strategies laid out by the Board of Directors, Senior Management and Management Teams.
Group policies and procedures (Business Intelligence, Compliance, Finance, HR, IT, Legal)
- To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures so as to ensure that the interests of the Group and individual corporate entities are protected at all times.
- At all times to ensure that legal and commercial risks (to the extent relevant to the post holder role) are identified and minimized through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary Board of Directors.
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- To travel when required in line with business needs.
- Be aware of and comply with the company policies.
- Keep up to date with industry changes, procedures and requirements relating to job role.
- Minimum 3-5 Years of relevant experience
- To be based in Dubai
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 11.500 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.