Senior Marketing and Communications Executive
Areas of operationSingapore
Chapman Freeborn has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing & Communications Executive to join the team based in APAC.
Purpose of Role and Key Job Responsibilities
- To fully support and assist the Commercial Team by delivering integrated brand, PR, communications and digital marketing activities across Chapman Freeborn in APAC.
- To work alongside the global PR & Communications team to plan and execute APAC social media content, schedule and measure the effectiveness of all social media communications.
- To work with the Email Marketing Executive to assist in the deployment of email marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting for social media channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and blogs, with the aim of writing effective copy and promoting Chapman Freeborn in APAC.
- To use the Adobe Cloud suite, with the aim of creating photo edits and simple graphics.
- Ensure local language translations are accurate.
- To be able to arrange events, presence at exhibitions, sourcing of branded merchandise.
- To become a brand ambassador for the Chapman Freeborn Group.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and provide assistance in the creation of new materials as needed.
- Monitor and log all PR activities.
- Further knowledge, and education regularly through online research, internal training and mentoring sessions, share best practices, marketing ideas and tactics within the Marketing Team.
- Support APAC marketing with effective internal messaging.
- Participate in bi-weekly marketing team calls and ensure effective sharing of information for synergies and prevent duplication of work.
- Treat sensitive data with care and in a confidential and professional manner.
- Correlation with Sales, Broking and Group Marketing staff to work in correlation with APAC Commercial, Sales, Broking and the wider marketing team (where applicable).
- Group Policies and Procedures (Business Intelligence, Compliance, Finance, HR, IT, Legal).
- To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures to ensure that the interests of the Group and individual corporate entities are protected at all times.
- At all times ensure that legal and commercial risks (to the extent relevant to the post holder role) are identified and minimised through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary, Board of Directors.
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- To travel when required in line with business needs.
- Be aware of and comply with the company policies.
- Keep up to date with industry changes, procedures and requirements relating to job role relating to job role.
With over 45 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and artists from the entertainment industry.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a sports team, or booking private jets to a resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.
Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.