Senior Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager
Avia Solutions Group’s Marketing Department is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager to lead on delivering a diverse portfolio of client work from across the group network. Reporting to the Digital Team Lead, you will be a crucial member of a growing performance marketing team that can deliver successful digital solutions while nurturing the development of more junior staff members.
Become part of something bigger
By joining us, you’ll become a member of our 20-strong internal marketing department team that also functions as an external marketing agency, PAN-PAN. Our department has a major responsibility to the wider group to provide a variety of 360 marketing solutions for a rich and extensive client list that spans aviation, sport, culture, and entertainment.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- You will be responsible for delivering digital performance campaigns across Avia Solutions Group, a variety of our network subsidiaries, as well as several external marketing department clients.
- Responding to client briefs with solutions that display digital expertise, experience, and good judgment is key. You’ll also be able to implement or oversee campaign delivery with support from the rest of the team where applicable.
- Commercial awareness is also essential, being able to spot and anticipate opportunities or challenges before they arise.
- You’ll be expected to conduct audits of previous campaigns, providing recommendations on how to optimize for the future.
- Delivery of reports with regards to how we can drive better engagement and conversion rates, as well as performance against other KPIs and metrics.
- You’ll be an effective communicator, with the ability to understand, interpret, and present key insights. You’ll also be able to summarize campaign performance for various internal and external stakeholders and present these where necessary.
- Ability to highlight key findings, while offering actionable recommendations for improving future campaigns.
- Competency in monitoring and interpreting web traffic, understanding the consumer journey, and providing marketing funnel analysis is also highly desirable for this role.
Key skills for the role
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Meta.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Conversion rate optimization.
- Google Analytics, META, and LinkedIn tracking implementation.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- 4+ years of experience.
What we offer?
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings;
- Hybrid work possibilities;
- Workation model;
- Attractive salary and compensation package;
- Private health insurance;
- Additional holiday days;
- Free parking or Public transport ticket;
- On-site gym and bistro.
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision
- Electrical cars charging spots near the office;
- Recognition programs;
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
Join the multicultural environment of one of the largest aviation groups in the world and take charge of the marketing of an ambitious industry player!