Rated A320 Captains
Aircraft typeA320 Family
At Volotea we turn normal into reality: we connect small and medium sized European cities with non-stop direct flights at very competitive prices.
Being part of the Volotea team means joining an international environment with strong growth. We are a big family of committed professionals, with ample experience, energy and enthusiasm!
Volotea comprises a multicultural, enthusiastic and dynamic group of colleagues. We enjoy being part of a team, getting involved in the mission and taking on new challenges.
- Local contracts within its European bases
- Salary Grid progression
- A fast career path and promotion based on meritocracy
- Opportunities to join our training department as LSC, TRI & TRE
- Direct permanent contracts available for selected bases and depending on start date.
- Travel agreements with other airlines through MYID travel.
Valid EASA FCL ATPL and unrestricted Class 1 Medical
Minimum experience of 3000 factorized flight hours of which minimum 500 flight hours as PIC on the A320
Applicant must have a current A320 type rating listed on their license
No history of accident/incident
English language proficiency - minimum ICAO level 4
Valid EU Passport
A high standard of teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
Critical thinking skills to recognize and solve problems