Areas of operationUnited Kingdom
Oaklands Global is delighted to be supporting our expanding FBO Client with the recruitment of multiple Ramp Agents for an airport in the South of England.
As a ramp agent you will be at the front line of aircraft movements unloading and loading passenger aircraft. For this position ALL ramp agents need to hold a valid UK driver’s license and have the right to work and live in the UK. These positions are based on 3 days on, 3 days off. 11.5-hour shift patterns including early and late rosters.
- Making aircraft safe on arrival by means of chocking and powering the aircraft prior to passengers disembarking.
- Aircraft servicing, including water servicing, GPU and other services required for the operation.
- Moving ground Equipment such as steps to the airplane for embarking and disembarking passengers.
- Safe off-loading and delivery of passenger bags to arrivals areas.
- Safe loading of passenger baggage.
- Making aircraft ready for departure, holds closed, doors & exterior checked FEGP disconnected.
- Aircraft pushback or tow, to include headset control, wing walking.
- A flexible approach to work
- Good attitude in teamwork
- Prepared to work in all weathers
- Happy for early mornings and late nights
- Great attitude with a can do approach to work.
- These opportunities will suit experienced Ramp Agents or Aviation enthusiasts who are ready to get stuck in and learn. Our client are happy to train those without experience but with the right attitude.