ALG Talent has a great opportunity for a Project Planner to join a well-established organisation based at Mascot Airport. This is a causal ongoing contract offering full time hours and the potential for permanency should you excel in the role. You'll enjoy a Monday to Friday roster, allowing for a great work-life balance.
As a Project Planner you will be operating in a key role monitoring, planning, and communicating project demands and objectives. This role will see you collaborate with a range of stakeholders such as engineers, designers, and suppliers.
- Collaborating with project managers, creating project plans, tasks, timelines and milestones.
- Maintaining project schedules using project management software.
- Monitoring the financial outlay's of the project ensuring accurate forecasts are provided to the project management.
- Analysing data to identify cost-saving opportunities.
- Identify potential risks that could occur with the project and implementation risk mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in aviation and or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a project controller.
- Knowledge of aviation best practices including CASA regulations.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
professional Engineer, Project manager, project controller, maintenance controller, Project controller, Airbus Engineer, Project engineer , project coordinator, senior planner, senior production manager
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Nicholas Beal at (07) 3860 4747 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST).