ALG has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Engineer, to work for our client based in Brisbane Airport for a casual ongoing contract, with full time hours.
Our client is a well-established aviation organisation, with worldwide presence. This opportunity will offer the successful candidate's great remuneration as well as excellent working conditions. This role will also offer the potential for perm conversation directly with our client.
The ideal candidate will be someone with previous experience in project management specific to aviation and a background in avionics or mechanics.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- A Professional Engineering degree qualification in Avionics, Mechanical or equivalent.
- 8 years + aviation avionics or mechanic engineering experience including management and implementation of modification projects/programs.
- Experience working in commercial aviation.
- Experience in developing and delivering aircraft modification projects.
- Experience and capability in dealing with multiple vendors and liaising with all stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, and a sound sense of teamwork
- Ability to pass a full police clearance and drug and alcohol test
- Full working rights in Australia
This role will offer the successful candidate the following:
- Salary range starting from $70p/h + Super.
- Monday to Friday roster (day shift)
- Capacity to develop existing technical skill and abilities
- Opportunity to convert to a permanent role (pending on performance)
- Ability to work extensive hours (if desired)
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Raysbel Ochoa at (07) 3860 4747 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST).
Project engineer, project, planner, engineering, AME, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, planning, CAMO, avionics, mechanical engineer, liaising, supporting projects