ALG Talent has a great opportunity for a Professional Engineer (Avionics) to join a well-established commercial organisation based at Brisbane Airport.
In this role you will provide expert engineering advice in your field of specialisation and exercise sound judgment in a wide range of engineering areas. You will be responsible for leading major projects and programs.
The Ideal candidate will possess all or most of the following:
- A degree in Avionics, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Extensive experience in developing and approving engineering instructions for avionics repairs and modifications on Embraer aircraft in a Line Maintenance / Heavy Maintenance type environment.
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple conflicting deadlines while maintaining a keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to translate complex technical information clearly and concisely.
- The ability to provide timely, customer-focused specialist engineering advice and support
- A thorough working knowledge of CASR Part 21 regulations, with an understanding of EASA and FAA regulations being desirable.
- Experience managing small to medium design projects or tasks to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Highly developed problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Bronte Wright at (07) 3860 4747 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)Avionic engineer, Professional Engineer, aerodynamics aviation, cert IV in aeroskills, LAME, AME, strategy, admin aviation, CASA,A320 planning, Trent engine planning, Engineers Australia,