ALG is currently recruiting for a fantastic contract working as a Production Planner with our client based at the Canberra Airport. This is a 12 month casual contract offering full time hours and the potential for permanency should you excel in the role.
Are you someone that has planning experience first and foremost that has moved into aviation or has great interest in the aviation industry? If so, this role might be for you. We are looking for someone that has in depth experience of the production planning process. The candidate should have had experience to develop successful production planning strategies and programs in the past and be able to provide advice and consultation to the team to optimize the production performance and continuous improvement.
To be considered, you will require the following:
- Full Qualification (CASA and or EASA)
- Planning scheduling and control experience
- Familiar with resource allocation and loading
- Working rights in Australia
- Willingness to undergo a full security clearance process
- Willingness to undergo Drug and Alcohol testing
- Demonstrate full compliance with all work rules and regulations
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Bronte Wright at (07) 3860 4747 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST).production planner, aviation, cert IV in aeroskills, LAME, AME, strategy, admin aviation, CASA,A320 planning, Trent engine planning, PP, workforce planning, workforce analysis , Aircraft Maintenance Engineer