We are seeking an experienced Production Manager to join one of our industry leading Clients on a permanent basis in Hayes, Heathrow!
You will Lead and inspire a team of up to 100 colleagues to provide a safe, high quality, efficient and cost effective production services! You will ensure compliance with all regulatory and corporate requirements and procedures, Engage in the company strategy and finance plan development and deliver robust plans to achieve business and operational performance targets.
You will also be responsible for cost centre financial and headcount budgets and recruitment, department quality standards and delivery targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving Business - Think and act as part of the wider organisation, ensure safety is your number one priority. Hard wire commercial thinking into your actions by taking calculated risks and balancing quality, costs and delivery impact. Ensure speed and discipline in task execution. Take consequences of your decisions into consideration, look for pragmatic solutions and always make sure that customers and authorities can trust us.
- Leading Change - Increase agility by constantly questioning yourself and the change around you. Face uncertainty, deal with ambiguity and use controversy as a driver of progress. Anticipate change emerging within your team and environment and be prepared to act early. Make your change initiatives tangible by implementing them professionally with consideration for the human aspects.
- Creating Spirit - Inspire your team by creating a shared sense of purpose. Exercise positive influence by carefully listening and responding to others. Act with passion, know what you stand for and where your limits are. Consistently 'walk your talk', be honest and take responsibility for your own actions. Embrace everyone's uniqueness, trustfully grant autonomy and regard mistakes as a chance to learn and improve.
- Fostering Talent - Regard people's development as a driver of the company's success. Create opportunities to stretch, learn, fail, succeed and thereby grow. Provide guidance by giving feedback on performance and perspectives. Appreciate diversity of skills and mind-sets as a key to excellent results.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree relatable to engineering or
- HNC/HND (or equivalent) preferably in an engineering or aircraft maintenance discipline or;
- A management or business qualification or;
- Demonstrable equivalent experience leading technical teams
Experience and Knowledge:
- Evidence of people management experience within a operational, unionised environment
- Use of proven communication skills, engaging and influencing at all levels
- Proven experience of delivering sustainable change
- Proven experience in performance management
- Coached and identified development areas for self and teams
- Excellent understanding of MRO operations and processes.
- Broad-based knowledge of aviation regulatory requirements (e.g. CAA/FAA/EASA)
- Extensive experience in budgetary issues, business measures, report and business case writing skills
- Excellent process improvement and change management knowledge
- Working knowledge of Health & safety Regulations
- PC literate; ability to input and manipulate data using multiple platforms (e.g. SAP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
This is a rare opportunity to join a globally known organisation on a salary from £55,000 including numerous company benefits!
Make sure to apply today for full details!
** PLEASE NOTE, you must have the right to work in the UK without any restrictions **Production Manager