FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics operates in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as the largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East, and Canada.Recognized as Top Employer of 2024, awarded by the Top Employers Institute, FL Technics demonstrates continuous effort and investments to create a great work environment and ensure the well-being of the ever-growing team in Lithuania and across the globe.
FL Technics is part of Avia Solutions Group, the world’s largest ACMI provider, operating a fleet of 192 passenger and cargo aircraft worldwide.
- Perform internal ISO audits and prepare required documentation;
- Participate in the development of internal ISO audit processes;
- Follow-up on findings and corrections implementation;
- Provide insights, recommendations for improving of ISO management systems;
- Take ownership to the related documentation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Teamwork skills for the multicultural environment with cross-departmental collaboration;
- Experience in the field of documents management;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Responsibility, positive attitude and proactiveness;
- Knowledge of ISO standards management would be considered as advantage;
- Experience and/or knowledge of the principles of LEAN methodologies would be an advantage.
- Exclusive experience to the aviation business industry;
- Flexible working hours to promote work-life balance;
- Work remotely for up to one month a year;
- Additional private health and accident insurance;
- Discount system with partnering companies;
- Access to internal training and courses;
- Complimentary in-house gym and other sports activities;
- Supporting and cheering for your success team.