Planning and Records Engineer
We have an exciting vacancy for a Planning and Records Engineer to join one of our rapidly growing Clients in Teesside!
This is a role within the UK CAA and EASA Part 145 approved aircraft maintenance functional area performing planning of maintenance, planning the availability of the means to perform the work, control of maintenance data, preparation of work packages and record archiving activities.
- Liaise with relevant CAMO to review their requested scheduled maintenance needs and schedule appropriately into the company maintenance plan
- Liaise with relevant CAMO to obtain initial requested maintenance workscope(s) and process any addendum requests thereafter
- Liaise with relevant CAMO to confirm any preloaded spares and materials and identify / coordinate provision of any additional items that need to be sourced
- Liaise with aircraft and engine manufacturers and the relevant CAMO (customer provided) as required to obtain maintenance data then distribute and control within the company to ensure maintenance personnel have access to the correct revision status of maintenance data
- Review maintenance workscopes with key internal stakeholders to ensure the means to perform the planned maintenance activities is available
- Prepare relevant work packages and formally handover to maintenance personnel as applicable
- Review completed work packages, identify errors and/or omissions and liaise with maintenance personnel to have appropriate corrections made to ensure the system is reflective of maintenance activities performed
- Review Avsight (electronic records system), identify errors and/or omissions and liaise with maintenance personnel to have appropriate corrections made to ensure the system is reflective of maintenance activities performed
- Minimum of 3 years planning experience within a Part-145 and/or Part-M/CAMO environment
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Part-145 and Part-M/CAMO requirements
- Experience of continuing airworthiness records systems (e.g. Avsight, AMOS, OASES)
- Technical records experience desirable
- Knowledge of HF, EWIS, & FTS
Don't miss this brilliant opportunity to join an amazing team on a salary of £45,000!
Apply today for full details!Planning and Records Engineer