Passenger Sales Manager, Nordics
Areas of operationDenmark
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
Chapman Freeborn Airchartering invites applications for the position of Passenger Sales Manager in the Nordics. This role is particularly thrilling as it is offering the selected candidate a rare chance to shape and define their own role within our organisation. If you have the passion for the air charter, passenger solutions, aviation, freight forwarding, logistics or travel industry; thrive in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team – we are looking for you.
Purpose of the Role
- To proactively identify targets and secure business opportunities across both the Passenger / Commercial and Private Jet products
- Develop the Passenger Sales Strategies and implementing related business objectives across the region in line with VP PAX EU and CCO
- To play a fundamental role in developing future growth and enhancing the position of the company as a market leader
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan in conjunction with the VP PAX EU and the CCO PAX to expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To proactively support the development of the Passenger Strategies and implement related business objectives across the Region in line with the VP PAX EU, Group Passenger Leasing Director and CCO PAX objectives
- Working in conjunction with the VP PAX EU and the CCO PAX to develop with them, country specific plans in line with Passenger Sales Strategies and to support the maintenance of relationships with existing and new clients, as well as suppliers, to generate further business.
- To proactively identify opportunities to grow the business in new and existing markets to ensure business objectives are met
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities
- Work in partnership with the Region’s Passenger brokers by providing them with all relevant information and supporting them throughout the brokering process
- Work in conjunction with the VP PAX EU and the CCO PAX to build the sales focus and dedication in the region
What will our ideal candidate have?
- Minimum 4 Years of similar experience within Nordics, preferably Denmark
- Local language and English language skills at an effective operational command
- Knowledge of the local market
- Experience in Aviation industry, PAX side
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 11.500 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.