Passenger Charter Broker (w/m/d)
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
Chapman Freeborn Airchartering is seeking candidates for the role of Passenger Charter Broker in Cologne, Germany. This role presents an exciting opportunity for the selected candidate to play an instrumental role within our organization. If you are passionate about air charter services, passenger solutions, and the aviation industry, excel in a dynamic work environment, and aspire to contribute to the continued success of Chapman Freeborn Airchartering's global team, we encourage you to apply
Purpose of the Role
- To manage all aspects of a Passenger charter flight from initial request to putting offers together, following up with client and carrying through to booking and handling of flight operation to its completion.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients.
- Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed.
- Keep up to date with activities of other Passenger brokers using the appropriate network of communication.
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
- Cold calling prospect clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients.
What will our ideal candidate have?
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience within Germany
- German and English language skills at an effective operational command
- Knowledge of the local German market
- Experience in Aviation industry
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 11.500 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.